I’m gearing up for Liberation, book two in the Moonchild series, so I’m hosting a read-along event on Facebook!
JOIN THE EVENT NOW
Here’s how it works:
1. Participants will read the scheduled chapters on their own each day. Reading ahead is welcomed and encouraged, but no spoilers in the discussions, please! If you get behind, you’ll notice that I’ve scheduled weekend to catch up time.
2. Be sure to drop in every day on the event page. We will be having heated discussions about the book and characters as we read. We will also play some games, give away some prizes, get to know each other, and have loads of fun!
3. We will have “mile marker” checkpoint posts clearly marked every few chapters. Each mile marker contains a giveaway. When you reach a mile marker chapter, be sure to answer the question posted and enter for a chance to win!
4. Participants who post a brand new review for the book will be eligible for the The “New Reviews” giveaway.
5. And all participants will be eligible to enter the final giveaway at the end of the Read-along.
And there you have it. I can’t wait to share Scarlett and her world with all of you!
Here’s the schedule for you:
Moonchild is upper young adult (think older teens with plenty of adult appeal), and a mix of steampunk, dystopian, sci-fi, and post-apocalyptic genres. It’s available now on Kindle and Kindle Unlimited, and if you don’t have the book, you can get it HERE.